A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Posted by ANON


QUESTION: In my younger years when I was stuck for an idea I'd occasionally
nip off to the toilet for a bit of the ol' hand shandy. Now I'm in my mid 30's
ideas don't seem to be as forthcoming. I tell everyone I always drink more
than 8 glasses a day to hide the fact that I'm really throttling the turkey every
few hours. Anyway, my question is - Speaking of crap awards, anyone
remember the 5 hour AXIS ceremony at the Civic where you couldn't drink?

****************************************************
CAMERON WALKER - LEAD CREATIVE ASSISTANT
Suburban Newspapers - 14 Great South Road - Penrose
Ph: 09 525 0666 - Fax: 09 525 0696
****************************************************

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of
humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient,
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorised
(either explicitly or implicitly) Unless the word absquatulation has been used
in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have
any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. If you have received this
email in error.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absquatulation is now my new word.

Thank you.

2:13 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that the same axis where everyone was busting for a piss, and when some brave soul/older gent/Pete Thomson got up, he was followed by half the audience?

2:44 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight
Is ANON the wanker or is it Cameron Walker?

6:51 pm NZDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home