A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Thursday, February 02, 2006

hmmmmm

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.25/247 - Release Date: 1/31/2006

I've just been checking out all the comments over the last few weeks and in my opinion they seem to be overly nasty and cynical. 80% of the comments sound like they have been written by struggling and bitter ad students 3 months out of Axis adschool. In my world, I'd love to see a bit more  constructive criticism and points of interest on this blog rather than slander and comments which start off with 'your ad's fucking gay...' For starters, did everyone know that 'Mad dogs and Englishmen' closed their doors about 9 months ago and Nick Cohen went to Euro RSCG. This isn't me being an intellectual whore, far from it, but this ill-willed banter will sooner or later lose its charm and when it does no one will read this site.
 
Regards,
 
Vistor from Hawkes Bay.

3 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

Thanks for that. The main objectives of this blog are to foster conversation and debate, and to enable good and questionable work to be seen by more people, faster.

We appreciate your comments.

10:20 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave chill out man, why can't we all just get along.
I wish it was the sixties, I wish I could be happy, I wish something would happen.

9:25 am NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, heavvyyy. I wish there were no machines, and everyone led a pastoral existence, trees and flowers don't deliberately cool you out and go beep in your ear.

10:01 am NZDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home