A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sorry bloogers.... some hotels don't have sense of fumour like us

Well, Lusty, Trusty and Busty have had a call and they faxed me to say that proobably wasn't a great look for the featured hotel and since we don't have much money, maybe we should pull. Personally, I saw nothing worg with it. In fact, I was thinking about going there myself this afternooon. If I had nothing on. But don't worry, we still have the file on our archives. The mpeg is fantastic and set to music. We are figuring out a way of sharing it with all interested bloogers, boy and girl. ( it's two girls though, of course).

Thought: If hotels don't want this sort of thing, why the fuck do they let people do it in full view several office buildings. (Of course, that's why the girls were doing it...but. God I miss Europe sometimes.)


Heidi xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay then, pull down the best post in months.

Lets get back to bitching about nzgirl... or maybe we should revert to slagging off Mojo again... cause I definately wasn't tiring of those two (sarcasm is hard to convey in text-speak).

Everytime we get ahead, 'the man' keeps pulling us down again... why, oh why?

10:10 am NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that picture was very educational from a communications point of view.

It spoke volumes. Right up there with the sporting view from the M&C Saatchi boardroom.

2:59 pm NZDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home