A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Peanut Butter wisdom

Well, quite active on the fax in the last few days, bloogers.

There is a saying where I come from: " I usually don't repeat myself but in your case I am prepared to make an exception." Well anyway...

Frenchy just faxed me from his mobile with this voicemail :

"It has been said before that the nzcreativecircle blog was established to create more of a sense of community among creatives in an increasingly tribal industry ; to allow opinions to be shared, views expressed openly or anonymously, ideas and work viewed, discussed etc. And to provide some balance to the PR generally printed verbatim in the trade press here. Oh, Room service...could I please have another bottle of....hang on....Heidi, that's all. I'll be in around... tomorrow."

I once worked as a Peanut Butter model back home and they have a saying I will always hold dear to my heart. " Sometimes you've gotta take the Crunchy with the Smooth."


Heidi xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's your point?

11:44 am NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Heidi's temping contract is expiring soon. Bye girl!

1:33 pm NZDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home