A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Friday, February 29, 2008

TALBOT TIPPED FOR CANNES JURY DUTY


The Australian jury list for Cannes this year has been released by Canmnes reps, News Limited (see the CB Blog), with NZ, repped by Fairfax, set to follow any day. NZCC hears Toby Talbot, ECD of DDB, fresh from winning CB Agency of the Year, is tipped to get the plum Film Lions gig and four other slots are also to be filled (Cyber, Direct, Promo and Media).
As previously reported, the Design Lions Jury President this year is Derek Lockwood from Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I be the first to make the obligatory slag of DDB? Then can I accuse the blogowners of being DDB lapdogs? Can I? Cool thanks, coz really I don't have fuck all else to do in my job except sit here and get bitter and resent those who succeed.

10:41 am NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah leave us alone, you're all just jealous

2:09 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And leave Trent alone too thanks.

3:43 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blogowners ARE DDB lapdogs. The proof? A light heeared entry made with DDB and knobshines in the same sentance. Funny how it never appeared. Bet this comment doesn't get past the lap dogs either.

9:10 am NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The slagging of DDB isn't obligatory. It's deserved. But keep on sticking your head up your arse with comments like the ones above. The more you don't get it, the more we're loving' it!

9:57 am NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all 3 posts to date from DDB? (make that 4 with this one).

6:43 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only agency I feel sorry for, with the creation of this blog is Y&R. I know their work is hardly groundbreaking but more than once I've felt a bit sorry for them being mercilessly bagged on this blog considering there are big agencies that are worse creatively then them.

2:47 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and who exactly is "tipping" Toby?

Is it you, Toby?

12:35 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeth, thath wight 5.51. I'm tho illiterut Thoby thacked me. My lithp didn't help either. Kept calling Thandy Thandy. Tho Thoby thacked me. But I can say whacker, whacker.

12:13 am NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that have been "thay whacker, whacker"? Consistency please. Whacker.

12:57 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sells seashells by the seashore. Look. I'm cured.

8:08 pm NZDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home